
In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see
how happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes
"Martina McBride, "In My Daughter's Eyes"
I am so proud of my daughters and all they have become. I've enjoyed every minute of being their mom and watching them grow and change. The memories that I have, I wouldn't change anything, except maybe to have paid attention more and remembered more. And to not have been in such a hurry to see them grow up. I hope they know how much I love them.
Hey, Girls -- Remember this day? Seems so long ago, doesn't it? And now we have little Talan to look and and enjoy!
"Days are long; Years are short" Make the most of everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment