

April 18, 2008 --- Talan is one month old today. Hard to believe it. In this short time I have already forgotten what our life was like without him in it. I don't get to see or hold Talan as often as I would like, but Jennifer sends us all a new picture everyday (he doesn't look very happy in his picture from today). Because we get a picture everyday, when we get to see him on Sundays he doesn't look all that different, but he is starting to feel different. Talan is obviously starting to put on weight and is looking less and less like a new born and more and more like a baby. It won't be long now before he will be smiling and laughing at us. I can't wait. There is no greater sound than a child's laugh. But I have to be careful when I say I can't wait, because that just makes me realize how quickly Talan is growing and changing. And how fast the time really is going. "The days are long, the years are short."
No comments:
Post a Comment