Sunday, August 5, 2012

Making an impression

Everyone knows that Talan's favorite color is green, right?  Today, we picked up Talan and Kendall so Randy could do some work at home.  I asked Talan if he had his swimsuit and he said yes, but Randy said he had forgotten to pack Talan's swim cap and his goggles.   After we went by to see Grandma we went to Target to see if we could find a cap and some goggles.  As you can see, we found green goggles, a green swim cap, and he asked Baba if he could buy a green "water gun, " (the Max Liquidator).  Of course, Talan was also wearing a green shirt today.  As we're checking out, the lady is asking Talan if he likes to swim and if he swims a lot.  And then she says, "I guess your favorite color is green."  Talan says, "Are you serious?  Yes, it is!"  The lady then says,  "every time I see the color green from now on, I'll think of him."  

1 comment: