Thursday, July 26, 2012

All American Girl

I keep hearing this song on the radio.  In fact, I think I have heard it everyday for the past week or so.  And every time I hear it, I think of Jayme and Jeremy and the little girl they are expecting in November.
I think every parent, first, wants a happy, healthy baby.  And, I think every man wants his first born child to be a boy.  But, there's nothing like a little girl to steal your heart (speaking from experience).   Daddy's little girl.  To Jayme and Jeremy:  Here's to YOUR "all American girl."  Can't wait to hold her; can't wait to love on her.  And, I hope Juliet brings you both as much joy as you and your sisters have brought to us.

A baby girl...one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today. -- Author Unknown 



No comments:

Post a Comment