Found this letter in the stuff your Dad was cleaning out of the garage. I think I wrote it for your senior scrapbook. I thought today, of all days, is a good day to remind you of the qualities that I saw in you back then and still see in you. And as you begin your adventure of being a mom take pride in knowing that you have all the qualities you need to raise your little girl. I'm sure you have your doubts and your fears; everyone does with their first child. But trust in yourself; remember there are many different opinions on how things should be done; you just have to believe in yourself to make the right choices for you, Jeremy and your little girl. Ask advice from those you trust, but in the end, remember its your decision and as long as your decisions are based on love you can't go wrong. Remember to enjoy every new experience that comes your way, even the ones that try your patience. Remember, nothing last forever; all the good will outweigh the bad; and your precious little girl will hold your heart forever. I am so happy for you. I love you so much and as always, I WISH YOU ENOUGH.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Jayme
Found this letter in the stuff your Dad was cleaning out of the garage. I think I wrote it for your senior scrapbook. I thought today, of all days, is a good day to remind you of the qualities that I saw in you back then and still see in you. And as you begin your adventure of being a mom take pride in knowing that you have all the qualities you need to raise your little girl. I'm sure you have your doubts and your fears; everyone does with their first child. But trust in yourself; remember there are many different opinions on how things should be done; you just have to believe in yourself to make the right choices for you, Jeremy and your little girl. Ask advice from those you trust, but in the end, remember its your decision and as long as your decisions are based on love you can't go wrong. Remember to enjoy every new experience that comes your way, even the ones that try your patience. Remember, nothing last forever; all the good will outweigh the bad; and your precious little girl will hold your heart forever. I am so happy for you. I love you so much and as always, I WISH YOU ENOUGH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment