Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm proud of you Ashley

Ashley,
Your dad was going thru stuff in the garage, cleaning up.  You'll be amazed when you see it Sunday!  Still more to do, but he has made a big dent in it!  Anyways, he asked me to bring some stuff to work to dump in the shredder and as I was pulling stuff out of the bag I found this letter of recommendation Ms. Ferris wrote for you.  The whole letter made me feel extremely proud of you.   Who you were all those years ago and who you have become today.  The last paragragh is something that I have known for years.  You do have a heart full of compassion and I can see it and hear it in your voice when you talk about your job and when you post stories of the families you have touched.  I am so happy that you finally got into L&D and that you have the opportunity to work in a career for which you have such a passion.
I love you,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment