Monday, January 17, 2011

January trip to Cypress


Parker on his play mat.
My second trip to Joanna and Billy's house to see Parker was the weekend of January 14th to January 16th.  Parker was a month old.
Si drove down with me this time.  We left around 10:00, stopped in Marlin for lunch at Dairy Queen and got to Joanna's about 2.
Its amazing how much Parker has changed in such a short time.
Parker is such a good baby.  I think that is God's way of taking care of Joanna, after all she went thru with the pregnancy and the delivery.

Joanna and Billy had not been out as a couple since Parker was born, so Saturday night Si and I babysat so they could go out with their friends, Tim and Christie.  Parker was the perfect little baby for us and we had a nice time babysitting him.  Billy even ordered and paid for pizza for us before they left.

Sunday, we headed back to Grand Prairie and of course I cried when we left.  I hate that we only get to see Joanna, Billy and Parker once a month.

Baby Sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment