Thursday, July 9, 2009

Talan on the phone with his Daddy

I know I've been really bad about posting to my blog lately; I have so much to write about and so little time to do it in. But, I haven't uploaded anything new about Talan in awhile and I can make this pretty quick. Talan is now 15 months old. Doesn't talk much, just kind of points and goes, "eh!" We had Talan all last weekend as Jennifer and Randy went with friends to Possum Kingdom Lake. We tried and tried to get Talan to say something, but he never did. Jennifer came by on Sunday, on her way home, to pick up Talan and to spend some time and have dinner with us. She got Randy on the phone and handed the phone to Talan. The video below is Talan's conversation with his daddy. This is the second "conversation" Talan had with Randy and its no where near as good as the first one. Of course we were too slow to think getting out the camera on the first go around, but this one is still pretty good. I hope its as funny to you all as it was to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment