Monday, February 9, 2009

Time is flying...................

I had a "Holy Crap" (for those of you who watch Everyone Loves Raymond) moment today. I went to the doctor this morning (not important to the story), but had to put a reminder on my calendar that I have to go back in 4 weeks. So, I lifted up my February calendar page to write on my March calendar page and what is all over my calendar? Wedding shower dates for Ashley! I can't believe that all of this is going to be happening so soon. And, I know, everyone is saying, that's FIVE weeks away. Well, it was on January 5th, when I wrote my "Its never the same" blog. Its been 35 days; yes, that's right, FIVE weeks since I wrote that. It seems like just last week. And now its already FIVE weeks later. We still have so much to do. We have to start working on Jayme's shower in April and getting her wedding invitations put together and out. Ashley needs to get her paper ordered so we can get her invitations done. No pressure here, girls!!!! And we all keep thinking, well, its only February. True, it is only February. But, before you know it we'll be heading to Mexico for Jayme's wedding and then we'll turn around and it will be time for Ashley's wedding. The closer we get to these milestones, the faster the time seems to be flying! I'd like to say, hold on and enjoy the ride, but I really wish the ride would slow down just a little.

1 comment:

  1. Well anything I can do please let me know,I don't want you to have any anxiety breakdown !!!! Holy Crap !!! My problem is not the weddings it is when the last one (Ash) leaves the nest .after 34 years just you and me again .Oh well that is circle of life.God Bless Everyone.

    ReplyDelete