Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Story

I've had a few "complaints" lately about my blog and the fact that I make these complainants cry when they read my blog. So, here's a funny story.............



I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had told Mindy and Gloria (my co-workers) on Friday that I would be in as soon as I could after my appointment.



Mindy and I, on occasion, have tried to scare one another, by hiding behind the door, wall, whatever and jumping out at the other.



Well, I had ordered supplies for the office on Friday and the Office Depot guy came to deliver our stuff. Thinking it was me coming in the door, Mindy jumped out at the poor Office Depot guy and scared the bejesus out of him!!!!



How funny is that? ahahahhahahhahah..............

Thinking of it still makes me laugh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder what their faces look like ,how funny that would be !! Just thinking about it puts smile on my face .Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Joanna: "ahhaha that's hilarious!!! OMG! I would have peed my pants!!"

    ReplyDelete