I hope everyone continues to enjoy living, laughing and loving along with me!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Changing the name
I've been thinking for awhile now that I wanted to change the name of my blog. When I first started my blog, my thought was that this would be about my grandchildren and my thoughts as a grandmother. But, as time as gone by and as I have written posts for my blog, I find that my blog is not just limited by my being a grandmother. I am more than just a grandmother. I am still a wife, a mom, a friend, and I have more to share than just "grandmotherly" thoughts. So, that being said, I came up with 4 or 5 new possible names for my blog and then took a random sampling of "readers" and the name that got the most votes..............drum roll, in honor of my brother, John, who lived, loved and laughed his whole life (thank you Ann), my blog's new name is going to be: Living, laughing, and loving.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment