Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Virginia revisited



I forgot in my "Virginia Blog" to share these pictures with everyone. Ann had bought Talan this cute little hat and when we were up at Jennifer's we took a few pictures. Obviously, the hat is a little big for him but if you're reading my other blogs you will know that it won't be long before it fits him. He's growing like a weed

Jennifer had given me a book when she found out she was pregnant. Its a book with questions about me and my family to share with Talan. I have decided that I would like to use this book as an example for what I would like to include in a scrapbook for all my grandchildren. So, Ann is a rep for Creative Memories and she was generous enough to give me a gift of scrapbooking pages, etc so I could start Talan a scrapbook. So now all I need to do is get busy on it. Ashley has graciously agreed to assist me with this project as she is very creative. (I'm holding you to this, Ash.)
I'll let everyone know how it turns out!













No comments:

Post a Comment