Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary Aaron and Jeanne

"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow."  ~Author Unknown   
As I was going thru all the pictures of our trip to Africa for your wedding, to choose which ones I wanted to put in this blog, it brought back so many memories.  The adventure of visiting a foreign county, the delight in meeting everyone and the excitement of seeing a completely different culture and way of life.  It was truly a unique experience and one to remember for a lifetime.  I'm glad we were able to be there and share in the joy of this very special day.

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!



1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!! We were in Turin for Jeanne's brother's wedding. No big celebration (for us) but had a good time. We are back in Rome now. Jeanne's sister Bea is spending a couple days with us as well. You helped make it a very memorable wedding day. So happy you could play a
    part and happy to be the highlight of your blog. Not so bad to live laugh and love. I might add learn to that.

    We love you!
    Aaron and Jeanne (and Amira)

    ReplyDelete