Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy First Anniversary, Jayme and Jeremy


Happy 1st Anniversary, Jayme and Jeremy. I can't believe a year has gone by already. This time last year we were at the Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya to witness your wedding day. We survived the swine flu scare and cautions about traveling to Mexico due to kidnappings and violent crime. We had a wonderful vacation and your wedding was just beautiful. I know there was some doubt about 30 minutes before the wedding as to whether the approaching thunderstorm would hold off till after your ceremony. It was close but the rain held off. The best part of the ceremony? Seeing the look in your eyes as you looked at one another and said your vows and the smiles that both of you couldn't seem to get off your faces. I hope your first year of marriage has been everything you wanted it to be. And my wish for you is that you always love each other more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah, I thought y'all were screwed with the whole swine flu bit! Obviously such wonderful memories are witnessed in this beautiful slideshow - except I would have picked some music more like this - but I never have been a country music fan! :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJIIXJm7k_k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, considering those were THEIR songs that played at the ceremony, I figured I should use them! You need to spend more time in Texas. You might start liking country music!

    ReplyDelete