Friday, April 3, 2009

He's still got it

I used to call Si "The Sandman" because when the girls were little and fighting going to sleep, I would give them to Si and he would rock them till they fell asleep.  Apparently, he still has the magic.  Talan spent last Saturday night with us. We went up to Jenn's in the morning to watch Talan while she and Randy went to work.  She asked us to keep Talan overnight so once he was ready for his first nap we got in the car and headed home with him.  Talan woke up once we got home about 2:30, so basically he only had about an hour nap.  About 7 PM he was getting really sleepy and I was trying to keep him awake but knew I wouldn't be able to, but was also afraid that if I let him go to sleep he wouldn't go to sleep at a decent time that night.  So, I let Talan have a short nap and then that evening when we began thinking about going to bed I gave him to Si.  It didn't take long for The Sandman to rock Talan off to sleep. 

Then, Sunday afternoon, he was ready for a nap but fighting it again, so I gave him to Si and once again The Sandman worked his magic.

He's still got it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment